Outdoor Gear Review is now accepting Guest Posts and product reviews for our site.
Outdoor Gear Review is an Outdoor Gear Review site that provides visitors a review on the top outdoor gear. We also have price comparison and price drop alerts so that visitors can get notified when a price hits their suggested price range. Our demographic is pretty wide, as we attract visitors from all age ranges. Our target audience are those who love the outdoors and want to find information and deals on products prior to purchasing.
Our website is driven by affiliate links where visitors can visit e-commerce sites to purchase gear and we earn a commission. With that said, we do not allow submissions from competing sites trying to promote the same products we offer.
Who can write for us:
- Outdoor enthusiasts who have actually use the product being reviewed
- Must be 100% unique content – this should be obvious. All spam requests will block your email for life!
- What to write:
- We are accepting how-to articles related to the outdoor industry (camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting etc).
- Travel articles – Need to focus on travel in the USA. Preferably travel within hiking, camping, boating, hunting and best travel locations.
- We are also accepting product review articles. View our homepage to see a list of our top outdoor gear categories to view a product to review. Or use the search bar at the top of our site.
- Length – should be a minimum of 500 words and preferably 1000 words or more. All how-to and travel articles should be over 1000 words.
- Writing Style -Articles should not a sales pitch for your business! You may reference other products, but the primary focus of the submission is around one primary topic. The style of the article should be fun and informative.
- Include link to images – use an online image sharing site (like: imgbb.com) and include the link to you using the image. Note- do not submit image that you do not own copyright! If you do not have an image, we will use stock images.
- Links – Citing external resources are accepted where applicable. However, we retain the right to limit, edit or remove links if excessive or if they are in competition with our site. Links will be do-follow and open in a new window. If your article is approved, we will chat with you about links if they don’t meet our guidelines and how to move forward.
- Author link – if this is your first article approved for submission, you will not have an author page created. If this is your second article or more, we will chat about creating an author page with a custom bio to show you as a contributor to our site. With that said, if you would like to be a regular contributor, please use the form below to reach out.
We will be reviewing submissions weekly and emailing you to let you know if the post has been accepted or denied. We will also notify you of any changes / additions to the article if it has been approved to be submitted so that we are all on the same page.